- Labour fee (as listed) + Parts
- If the appliance is unrepairable, we will only charge a call out fee of 50% of the price listed.
- If a part needed is too expensive, we will only charge a call out fee of 50% of the price listed.
- A call out fee of 50% is charged for every visit.
- If we order a part and return you will be charged 50% per visit.
- High End machines such as Miele are charged in full on the first visit then charged at 50% on every subsequent visit for that repair.
- Customers located within the congestion zone are charged in full on the first visit then charged at 50% on every subsequent visit.
- Weekend appointments are subject to an additional charge of £10+vat
- Parking charges may be added in London at the discretion of the engineer.
- Congestion charge will be added for customers located within the congestion zone
- We give a guarantee of 3 months for any parts that we repair or fit.
- Parts are guaranteed for failure due to normal wear and tear.
- Parts are not guaranteed if damaged by neglect or misuse
- We do not guarantee appliances for additional blockages
- We do not guarantee any repair, appliance or part that has been damaged due to flooding, fire, infestation or damp.
- We do not repair appliances that have been in a flood, fire or have been infested with pests.
- We do not repair appliances that have been taken apart beforehand.
Quotation via Email
If you would like a quote before we send an engineer please email a picture of the broken part and the appliance label to email@example.com. Please include your name, address and contact number.